Pxosys is incredibly proud to share Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS 9.0 with you. Withs more than 60 new features, a brand-new integrated DNS Security service, new high-performance hardware, expanded cloud environment support and scalability enhancements, along with a built-in Policy Optimizer tool to help you adopt the best practices for your network, there’s a lot to be excited about.
If you missed it, or would like to view it again, you can watch a recording here.
The new features and improvements from Pauloalto Networks are across the full platform such (not extensive list):
- Enforcement of Rule Description, Tag, and Audit Comment
- PAN-OS REST API for a Simplified Integration Experience
- Security Group Tag (SGT) Ethertype Support
- GRE Tunneling Support
- Wildcard Address Support in Security Policy Rules
- VXLAN Tunnel Content Inspection
- Shared User-ID Mappings Across Virtual Systems
- File Forwarding Capacity
- Pre-Logon Followed by Two-Factor Authentication
- Pre-Logon Followed by SAML Authentication
- HIP Report Redistribution
- Support for IPv6-Only GlobalProtect Deployments
- Policy Optimizer
- Support for HA for VM-Series on Azure
- Higher Performance for VM-Series on Azure using Azure Accelerated Networking (SR- IOV)
- VM-Series Plugin
- Device Management Capacity Enhancement
- Granular Configuration Management of Device Groups and Templates
- Streamlined Device Onboarding
- Content Inspection
- DNS Security
- Multi-Category URL Filtering
- Cellular IoT Security
- GTP Event Packet Capture
- Content Inspection
For a deeper dive into these new technologies from Pauloalto Network, we invite you to join us for our Best Practices webcast series:
How to upgrade to the latest release?
Gives us a call, so we can assess your environment and help you on a smooth transition providing you Zero Downtime.
Palo Alto Networks Demo
Watch how Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) secure your business with a prevention-focused architecture. See how PAN-OS and integrated innovations like Threat Prevention, WildFire Malware Analysis, URL Filtering and DNS Security protect you against modern security threats like credential theft and data exfiltration.