Improving Your IT Team With Co-Managed Services
The Limitations Of Internal IT
Here’s the reality – an internal person or team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skillsets. You might have the most talented IT team in the world and they will still be limited in what they can do.
It’s not your fault and it’s not their fault; it’s just the reality of IT services in an increasingly complex and tech-dependent world. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your business processes rely on, and even if they were, there are only so many hours in the day.
What’s the solution? Many businesses are turning to co-managed services.
What Are Co-Managed Services?
Co-managed services allow organizations and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits.
It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand and improve your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
• You Can Harness The Expertise You Need: If your staff is having difficulty keeping up with their support workload, your co-managed team can supplement their efforts. Our team has extensive experience delivering support in a range of environments and can help your IT team do the same.
• You Can Scale With Ease: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use co-managed IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in.
• You Can Customize The Arrangement: Pxosys team can customize the agreement to the needs of your organization. Whatever you and your team need, we can provide it. Examples of co-managed IT services arrangements include:
• We support the servers, Internal IT supports the desktops and end-users
• We provide the monitoring, Internal IT calls us when they need additional help
• We provide and manage the backup and endpoint security
• We support the virtual infrastructure
• We support all the Network and Security infrastructure
• We provide monitoring and help out when the tough problems arise!
• We share our ticketing tools with your IT team
Give Your IT Team The Support And Resources They Need To Grow
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the Pxosys team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will…
• Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
• Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
• Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT teams capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team is up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
Managed NOC Services
Our world-class managed NOC services will allow you to work on a centralized system. From handling your routine tickets to remediation of various network aspects, we will cover each and everything in our world-class Managed NOC services.
• Identification of an organization’s key strategic business drivers;
• Round the clock monitoring of your network through our highly skilled team of IT engineers with maximum ticket handling which allows you to focus more on your core business.
• Expansion of your organization without actually hiring new employees and keeping them under the same roof as the effort put by our virtual team in managing our network professionally will be similar or maybe better than your in-house employees.
• Better network systems mean better business and through our world-class NOC service, you will be able to make the IT department of your business as a powerful tool of growth which will both enhance and maintain your brand and its reputation.
• A cost-effective solution of managing your networks since hiring and managing in-house team of IT experts has never been a feasible solution for most of the business. Save money without compromising the quality of your network management.
Managed LAN/Hybrid WAN Services
Delivers 24×7 administration, monitoring, and maintenance of client LAN and Hybrid WAN infrastructure.
Managed Wireless Services
Delivers 24×7 administration, monitoring, and maintenance of Wifi infrastructure.
Managed Security Services
We not only maintain the data protection to the core, but we also embrace the latest disruptive technologies and offer solutions that are agile and lasts in the long run.
Today online security is crucial to the effective operation of any company. Even if a company has no significant online presence, it can still be subject to attacks on its revenue streams, bank accounts, and the information of each of its employees. Technology is evolving much faster than products, and the threats that come along with such advancements are growing just as quickly. It can begin to feel as if you cannot keep up with everything. Disruptive Defenses Are The Key To Preventing Data Breaches.
Managed Firewall Services
Delivers 24×7 administration, monitoring, and maintenance of client firewall infrastructure.
Managed IDS/IPS Solutions
Provides 24×7 cybersecurity monitoring, maintenance and administration of IDS/IPS technology.
We provide security monitoring across your on-premises and multi-cloud deployments for popular platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure including security consulting, security monitoring, configuration management, vulnerability management, endpoint security, security testing, and incident response.
Managed Next Generation Firewall Services
Provides 24×7 operational administration, cybersecurity monitoring and maintenance of next generation firewalls.
Managed Web Application Firewall Services
Delivers 24×7 management and real-time monitoring of web application firewalls.
Managed Endpoint Security
Improve cybersecurity and help protect your business from the endpoint to the cloud. We help reduce adversary dwell time and deliver faster detection, prevention, and response, even against targeted and emerging threats.