Who Are We?
Added Value is our Mission
How We Do What We Do
Focus on your Business, not on IT.
Design & Integration
We offer expert Solution Design, Integration, and Project Management, with experienced technicians schooled in best practices to carefully plan and oversee your IT projects. The Pxosys plan is designed to reduce missed deadlines, downtime, and costs, as well as improve project success. We collaborate with our clients through every step of the project. It includes:
• Professional solution design for maximum efficiency
• Project coordination, budgeting, and third-party vendor management that makes projects easy for your business
• Implementation of new technologies to ensure the best performance
• Data migration to ensure maximum security
• Office relocation for the quickest recovery in your new facility
To effectively and securely connect networks using integrated devices capable of delivering voice, video, and data. Providing virtual micro-segmentation isolate endpoints to get infected from security threats. Roadmapping engagement is a collaborative process involving key business stakeholders, which has the following deliverables:
• Identification of an organization’s key strategic business drivers;
• Identification and high-level assessment of critical business operational issues;
• Identification and high-level assessment of communications, customer engagement and operational efficiency strategies, including best practice recommendations;
• Presentation of Pxosys view of relevant industry trends to the executives;
• Collaborative identification of candidate ICT initiatives with a high-level assessment of their cost and impact on business drivers and customer experience; and
• Next-step recommendations (findings presentation).
• Quantification of relevant existing operating costs;
• The definition of key business performance metrics;
• Documentation of all prerequisites associated with evaluated initiatives;
• Cost determination of all evaluated initiatives (technology, deployment and on-going support);
• Assessments of the business impact of evaluated initiatives (focused on cost and customer experience); and
• Prioritisation, sequencing, and timing of initiatives, with dependencies.
• Quantitative comparative evaluation and assessment of current and potential replacement technology platforms;
• Quantitative comparative evaluation and assessment of relevant adjunct technology platform options;
• Assessment of Technology-estate architecture options (including best practice recommendations);
• Assessment of relevant Cloud-based solutions;