Amid the global increase in remote work driven by the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Cisco is responding to make a difference. Effective immediately Cisco has expanded the capabilities of their free Webex offer, enabling you to immediately stay connected and productive whether you are working or learning.
Expanded capabilities include:
• Unlimited usage (no time restrictions)
• Support for up to 100 participants
• Offers toll dial-in (in addition to existing VoIP capabilities)
The 90-day license will be available in all countries, not only those impacted by COVID-19. We are providing free 90-day licenses for businesses who are not Webex customers in their time of need, helping existing customers enable a much larger number of remote workers by temporarily expanding their usage at no additional cost.
Free Webex – Provisioned Instantly – No Financial Commitment
(Sign Up Now)
For individuals and small businesses that need an immediate solution to enable remote working, we’ve made enhancements to our Free Personal Account offer to include:
- Full-featured HD video meetings without the 40-minute cap which has been temporarily lifted
- Unlimited meetings, increasing the number of participants from 50 to 100
- Adding Toll-Dial In to complement our high-quality VoIP meeting join experience
- Ability to experience meetings on your desktop or mobile device
- Screen sharing and Recording with 1GB cloud storage
- Webex Teams unlimited messaging
Our Free Webex offer and paid subscription are available in the following countries, not just countries impacted by COVID-19: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
Our Free Webex offer is available in the following countries, paid subscription is available by contacting sales.: Brazil, India, Indonesia, Macau, and Mexico.
Special Promotional Pricing (Sign Up Now)
For individuals and small businesses (2-100 users) looking for centralized management and enhanced feature functionality, we are offering special promotional pricing.
For the plans below: Sign up for one month and get one month free, or sign up for an annual plan and get 4 months free (pay for 8 months).
|· 100 people per meeting
· No meeting duration limit
· Unlimited number of meetings
· Toll-Dial-In + VoIP
· Video meetings
· Join from a video system or application
· Record Meetings
· Webex Teams
· Unlimited messages
· 5 GB Cloud storage
· Assign Alternate Hosts
· Customizable URL
· Admin Portal
· Analytics and Troubleshooting
· 24/7 Support
· Call Me Add-On Options
|All Plus Features +
· 200 people per meeting
- Cisco includes the Ability to join from a video system or application in all Free and Paid plans. Zoom and Microsoft DO NOT include this.
- Microsoft Teams does not support Call-In in Free version, only in Business and Enterprise plans paid per user.
Free Webex Enterprise Trial – Partner or Cisco Facilitated Provisioning – No Financial Commitment
For organizations and businesses looking to provide host meeting accounts to employees and require centralized administrative management and reporting capabilities:
- Full-featured HD video meetings, content sharing, recording
- Unlimited meeting and webinars with up to 200 participants
- Toll-Dial and VoIP Audio
- Desktop and Mobile app experience
- Webex Teams unlimited messaging
- Microsoft Exchange Calendar, Directory Sync, SSO
- Analytics and Troubleshooting dashboard
- Device Registration
- 90-day duration
Flexible Expansion for Existing Customers (Sign Up Now)
For existing customers with active Webex subscriptions, we are making it easy for them to expand their subscription on a temporary basis.
- For Enterprise Agreement and Active User subscriptions, Cisco offers a 90-day grace for annual true forward calculations
- For Named User subscriptions, Cisco will allow customers to expand their license count by 20% for a 90 day period.
For more information contact your Pxosys Account Executive or call us at 020 7183 2002